[metadata element=”date,author” ]
- 1 Cup frozen mixed berries
- 3/4 Cup Macadamia nut milk
- 1 Tablespoon of White Chia seeds
- 1 Cup Cauliflower florets
- 1 Tablespoons Hulled Tahini (shell removed)
- 1 Serving of Nuzest Clean Lean Vanilla or plant-protein powder of your choice
- A pinch of Cinnamon
- 5 Blocks of Ice
Blend all ingredients until smooth.
Also Read: Vegan Recipe: Shimeji Aglio e Olio
|Recipe by CHARISSA AREINGTON, Health and Wellness Coach
Charissa Areington is a Health and Wellness Coach, committed to supporting others in achieving their own unique potential, through finding their path to their health. Charissa’s unique approach to wellness coaching doesn’t just look at the fitness aspect but also the nutritional viewpoint on and off the plate. Many of her recipes are naturally vegan, gluten-free, paleo or low carb, with no added refined sugars. She beleives that finding healthier alternatives when it comes to food choices has the positive benefit of crowding out those inflammatory causing foods.