ZestyLeaf Organic White Quinoa is a good substitute for rice and is often used in soups, stews, and casseroles. A popular addition to many vegetarian and vegan recipes, it has a mild, slightly nutty and delicate flavour. Sprinkle this on your favourite salads for an extra burst of flavour and nutrition!
- Purely Gluten-Free
- 100% Organic
- Vegan Product
- Organic ancient grain that makes a great substitute for rice.
- Good source of protein and fiber.
How to cook:
- Place Quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
- Place water or stock into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add Quinoa and turn heat on low.
- Cover the pot and allow for the Quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- When Quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork.
- Serve and enjoy!
*Note for 1 cup of Quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock